Thursday, July 29, 2010

9 days old

I'm so sorry I haven't been able to comment on a ton of blogs lately, but I am thinking of and reading about everyone.  (It's just hard to type when you can't bring yourself to put down your little angel!)

Not a ton new going on, just trying to get some sleep here and there, and enjoying every second of Alice.  Here are some more photos:



17 comments:

Allison (Ali) said...

gorgeous! I can't beleive how much hair she has.

rebecca said...

She is so incredibly beautiful..I would also not be able to put her down! Enjoy every minute with your precious daughter!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

We are still in awe of how much hair she has, too, Ali! And it's so DARK!

Rebecca - thank you so, so much! We are breathing in every second!

Rachel said...

She is so gorgeous! I wouldn't get anything done either--between holding her and staring at her and all the requisite pampering it's amazing you manage to get any sleep :)

Cape Girl said...

She is so beautiful!!! I can completely understand not being about to put her down, what an angel. XOXO

Tina said...

She is beautiful!!! I am so happy for you!

jill said...

Oh she is so perfect. I absolutely adore her dark hair!

Thanks so much for taking some of your precious time out to comment on my blog. I'm honored and so appreciate your support.

jrose35 said...

So precious! Her hair is so pretty! Our daughter was also born with a full head of hair and she loves having her hair washed. I love the cute little pjs she is so beautiful!!

S.I.F. said...

She is so incredibly perfect! I can't believe it! She's yours! And she is fabulous!

I am so happy for you lady!

Michele said...

yay! gorgeous!

Jill said...

On my, so precious! I wouldn't want to put her down either!

Heather said...

I can totally get why you can't put her down!!! I wouldn't be able to, that's for sure!

She is just so beautiful.

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

You guys all made me feel so good - she's just perfect, isn't she? I can't believe how blessed we are.

With Out My Punkin said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I love her hair!!

Stephanie said...

I just recently found your blog via Jessica's and I wanted to say congratulations! She is beautiful! I am so glad you have your rainbow baby as I am awaiting mine too:)

You are an amazing mother ~ I just read about the bed rest, the shots, all the things you sacrificed for your daughter~ that is mama LOVE!

Melissa Aulds said...

she is breathtaking!

Anonymous said...

she is so cute. Love the Dark hair :)