Our little girl came complete with such features as a full head of dark hair, my nose, her daddy's chin and cheeks, and lovely long fingers!
I apologize for not updating sooner - still in the hospital through tomorrow, and my phone won't update Blogger!



33 comments:
She's simply beautiful! I know you and your hubby are on cloud 9!
Enjoy every second because you deserve it!
She is gorgeous. So very happy to read your news. Congratulations.
Congrats!!! She's beautiful!
She's beautiful - congrats
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
1000 Congratulations!! So very happy for you. She is perfect! :)
Wow...she is a beauty!!! Congratulations!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is absolutely beautiful. I am so happy for you and your husband. I was thinking about you last night and wondering how you were. What great news!!!
she is beautiful Angie. Love the pics :)
Wonderful, beautiful little miracle! So very happy for you!
My heart is singing for you! Congrats! I hope she is a good eater!
sweet baby!! I'm so thrilled for you, you have no idea. She is adorable and I just love the hair in the last picture :)
LOVE!!!!!
And what a pretty miracle she is!!
Congrats on that beautiful baby! Blessings to you all!
She is perfect Angie! Just perfect! I am so insanely happy for you!!
Miss Alice is so amazingly beautiful! I am so happy that this new chapter in your life has begun! I know it doesn't change the past (or any of the feelings that go along with it), but I do hope it helps make the future a little brighter. Congratulations (again) to you and J.! I can't wait to read more about your adorable butterfly baby!
Congratulations!! She's stunning!!
Beautiful! I am so happy for you and JTD! Congratulations and don't stop hugging and kissing that girl for one second! She is a miracle!
Just love her!
Oh she's just so beautiful!!! I hope I get to meet her one day. :)
Oh she's so beautiful!!!! :)
I just can't say how much we appreciate everyone's love and thoughts for our little girl!
Oh she is so precious!!!! Love her pics and I am soooooo happy for you guys!!!! I know you are enjoying every minute and I can't wait to see more of her! xxx Nan
Congratulations on the safe "arrival" of your gorgeous daughter.
Not uncommon for a blondie to be born with plenty of dark hair, I've seen it in our family, so predict Alice Katherine will be blonde very soon.
ENJOY!
Congratulations!! She's gorgeous!!
she is precious, Angie! Congrats to you guys! I hope you are overfilled with joy!!!
I have to admit, I teared up a little when I saw her pictures. I am just THAT happy for you!!!
Congratulations, she is beautiful...what an incredible celebration!!! Thank you for giving me hope that one day we may be where you are now...hope you are relishing every moment!
Congratulations! She's simply lovely. (o:
I am loving just looking at these pictures and thinking of you guys being so happy :-)
BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats!
Oh, how did I miss this post! She is so beautiful!
CONGRATULATIONS!! She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you and your family! Sending you lots of love and hugs!!
Post a Comment