Thursday, January 07, 2010
26 weeks and 2 days - Happy 6 months, Maddie.
I don't really have many of the right words today, other than to wish my sweet little girl 6 happy months in Heaven. My deepest prayer is that her days are filled with love and happiness, and that she can feel the love that I send her daily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Happy 6 Months Maddie!
Six months... I'm thinking of you, Maddie!
You guys are wonderful - thank you. :)
happy 6 months maddie and hugs to you :-D
Happy six months in Heaven, Maddie :)
You guys are so wonderful. :)
Wishing Maddie a wonderful 6 months in Heaven!
Thank you, Holly! Hugs!
Happy 6 months baby girl...hugs to your momma!
They are filled with joy... I am so sure of that. Happy Birthday, Maddie!
Happy 6 Months, Maddie! Thinking of your and your beautiful little girl today and everyday.
You all are just so lovely and sweet. Thank you so much for making a hard day better.
Post a Comment