Yeah Ang congrats, you are at a good stage of the pregnancy so now everything hopefully will be smooth sailing for you. I think about you every day and pray for you, jon, maddie and the little one baking yet. Hope you are doing well and hanging in there. You are so strong and big hearted for all that you've gone threw and are going thru now. Just remember even when your own family doesn't seem to remember there are your friends that do and care deeply. I wish you the best tomorrow and hope you get to see a very healthy and beatiful baby.
Michele - I'll take all of the crossed body parts I can get! :)
Jill - You are so sweet - thank you so very, very much!
Amy - that's so sweet of you! The second trimester is kind of where it gets scary for us, but I feel like we're getting all of our ducks in a row. Thank you!
good luck. i was totally off on days, huh? i thought your cerclage was today. but, it's a big day anyway. have fun seeing your little bean (i mean jota). :)
14 comments:
good luck tomorrow! You will have to let us know how it went!!!!
I think i am having my first US tomorrow so hopefully we both will see a heathly baby!
Oh, Ali, good luck! I know it will go just great for you, too! HUGS!
fingers crossed for good news!
I will be thinking about you tomorrow!!!!
Yeah Ang congrats, you are at a good stage of the pregnancy so now everything hopefully will be smooth sailing for you. I think about you every day and pray for you, jon, maddie and the little one baking yet. Hope you are doing well and hanging in there. You are so strong and big hearted for all that you've gone threw and are going thru now. Just remember even when your own family doesn't seem to remember there are your friends that do and care deeply. I wish you the best tomorrow and hope you get to see a very healthy and beatiful baby.
Love Amy
Michele - I'll take all of the crossed body parts I can get! :)
Jill - You are so sweet - thank you so very, very much!
Amy - that's so sweet of you! The second trimester is kind of where it gets scary for us, but I feel like we're getting all of our ducks in a row. Thank you!
Hoping for a good scan!
You are such a sweetheart, Holly!
The day before is always filled with anxiety for me too. I am hoping for nothing but good news :)
xo
I can't wait to hear! And I hope you get a glimpse of the gender! I know it's early, but you never know. :)
I can't wait to see pictures. I'll be thinking of you all day!!!!
good luck. i was totally off on days, huh? i thought your cerclage was today. but, it's a big day anyway. have fun seeing your little bean (i mean jota). :)
good luck to Alison, as well!
You guys are all amazing - thank you! My appt is in half an hour, so I'm getting ready to head out now. I'll update as soon as I can afterwards!
sorry I didn't see this post in time. I am going to read the update now and hope for all good things!!
Post a Comment