Yesterday we turned 30 weeks! That's a number with a 3 in front of it, thank you very much! I couldn't be more excited, I don't think!
Not a ton new here. I've finally begun taking the tags off of and we're washing some of the clothes, blankets, sheets, and so on that we've purchased and received. I had a lot of girl clothes that we'd been given when I was pregnant with Maddie - it was really hard to go through those, but it was nice to be close to her in that way, and to know that the girls will share those things.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



18 comments:
I was so excited to enter the 30's too. Wait, it gets better when you hit 32, 34... Enjoy! :)
Way to go! I'm so excited for you and so happy things are going smoothly. Can't wait to see some of the baby things!
Bree - thanks! I know I will feel more secure at each of those. I am so lucky hubby doesn't mind doing the leg work!
Lynn - thank you so much! I have to get some pictures when everything is organized!
Isn't it spectacular??? I feel like I'm on cloud nine and can finally start to BREATHE!! Of course I realize how ironic this is today since baby has moved up into my ribcage so I literally can barely breathe....
I'm so glad for you that you've made it to the magical 30!! Congrats! And keep up the good work!! :D
Oh, my gosh, I totally understand! My husband will ask me why I am so winded sometimes when I talk - because there's a baby on my diaphragm! I'm so glad we are both here (together!) - it is the best feeling, isn't it?!?
Angie, I am so happy for you...I can't wait until you experience the joy of holding her in your arms!
Happy graduation into the 30's! I am so proud of you!!
Oh my goodness, when I saw the title of your post I got so excited for you!!! That is so awesome--good work, Angie :)
I love that your girls will have such a strong bond from the very beginning! I am so happy that you have gotten so far.
Glad you've hit 30!!!
30 weeks! Whoooohooooo! Here we come 31.
Oooh happy 30 weeks! I can't believe you are so far along already :) I've been so behind in blog reading it makes for some shocking discoveries when I try to catch up! hehe
30 weeks!!! Awesome!!! I am so glad everything is progressing so smoothly. XOXO
Yeah for 30!!!
30 weeks is fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you're starting to have fun with baby things. I ordered a BUNCH of stuff and have yet to put any of it together, but I'm starting to allow myself to feel a little excited :)
woohoo!
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy cow, you ladies are just amazing! Thank you for all of the love and support!
That's such an amazing place to be!! Yeah!
Post a Comment