I just wanted to reach out and offer ((Hugs)), and remind you that you are not alone. While each of our stories is different, there is an entire community here to offer support and understanding. Sad but true :)
Our twins were stillborn at 19w4d, and it changed me forever. Blogging has helped be through it in ways I never imagined. I hope you are able to find the same bit of comfort here. . .
Oh, Bluebird, thank you. That means so much more to me than I can even say. It's so heartbreaking that there is even one of us. I am so blessed to have others.
I am so very, very sorry for your loss. I am so glad that blogging has helped you - and I find that I'm also finding a little bit of therapy in telling Maddie's story.
My story is so similar to yours that I'm crying right now for both of us...actually all of us who have ever known this kind of pain.
As with Bluebird, blogging has really helped me think and talk through my grief. The support I've had from the LFCA ladies and IF community has also helped on those days when I feel so alone (like when I wonder why the world is still moving while I'm still hurting).
I'm thinking of you and will check-in regularly to see how you're doing. Hugs...
Rachel, that is also so sweet that it made me cry. I hate that any of us have this pain. I hate that we have to share in this instead of our beautiful babies.
That means so much more than I can even say - knowing that people know what I am saying via these blogs is immeasurable, and the support is amazing. I will be subscribing to your blog, as I did Bluebird's. Thank you.
So sorry about the loss of you little one. I too have lost 2 babies due (the most recent on July 25). My heart goes out to you. The pain never goes away but it does become bearable. I hate knowing that we have to bury our babies. {{hugs}} Marie From LFCA
Marie, I am so very sorry for your losses, too. Babies aren't supposed to be taken away. We're not supposed to be dealing with this. It helps to know that I'll learn to cope - that's one thing that I keep feeling like is never going to come. It's weird - time is kind of our enemy.
I simply wanted to extend a warm hug. Your posts about Maddie are written with so much love, tenderness and honesty. I am genuinely sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing, and I hope you find that this little blogosphere brings you some peace and fellowship.
Oh, Trinity - thank you. So much. I hope that I am not selfish in my posts - I feel like I am being so, when all I want to do is remember Maddie. I already feel so blessed to have such an amazing community, and so many pouring out support.
10 comments:
Here from LFCA.
I just wanted to reach out and offer ((Hugs)), and remind you that you are not alone. While each of our stories is different, there is an entire community here to offer support and understanding. Sad but true :)
Our twins were stillborn at 19w4d, and it changed me forever. Blogging has helped be through it in ways I never imagined. I hope you are able to find the same bit of comfort here. . .
Thinking of you.
Oh, Bluebird, thank you. That means so much more to me than I can even say. It's so heartbreaking that there is even one of us. I am so blessed to have others.
I am so very, very sorry for your loss. I am so glad that blogging has helped you - and I find that I'm also finding a little bit of therapy in telling Maddie's story.
My story is so similar to yours that I'm crying right now for both of us...actually all of us who have ever known this kind of pain.
As with Bluebird, blogging has really helped me think and talk through my grief. The support I've had from the LFCA ladies and IF community has also helped on those days when I feel so alone (like when I wonder why the world is still moving while I'm still hurting).
I'm thinking of you and will check-in regularly to see how you're doing. Hugs...
Rachel, that is also so sweet that it made me cry. I hate that any of us have this pain. I hate that we have to share in this instead of our beautiful babies.
That means so much more than I can even say - knowing that people know what I am saying via these blogs is immeasurable, and the support is amazing. I will be subscribing to your blog, as I did Bluebird's. Thank you.
So sorry about the loss of you little one. I too have lost 2 babies due (the most recent on July 25). My heart goes out to you. The pain never goes away but it does become bearable. I hate knowing that we have to bury our babies. {{hugs}}
Marie
From LFCA
Marie, I am so very sorry for your losses, too. Babies aren't supposed to be taken away. We're not supposed to be dealing with this. It helps to know that I'll learn to cope - that's one thing that I keep feeling like is never going to come. It's weird - time is kind of our enemy.
Here from LFCA...
I simply wanted to extend a warm hug. Your posts about Maddie are written with so much love, tenderness and honesty. I am genuinely sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing, and I hope you find that this little blogosphere brings you some peace and fellowship.
Hearfelt best wishes...
Oh, Trinity - thank you. So much. I hope that I am not selfish in my posts - I feel like I am being so, when all I want to do is remember Maddie. I already feel so blessed to have such an amazing community, and so many pouring out support.
It's amazing how much tangible stuff we know from mere moments.
Thinking of you all.
Oh, Tash, that is so sweet of you - and I know that you also know how you can picture all of your hopes and dreams in your mind. Thank you.
Post a Comment