I wanted to say thanks for your comment on my blog and reaching out to me in my grief. I am so sorry you also experienced the loss of your own Maddie...I wish I had better words of comfort right now, but I'm still trying to figure out how to survive myself. Big hugs to you...I wish no one had to go through this.
Both of your comments made me tear up - thank you so much, both of you. I pray that all of our children are watching over us, and that they understand that our great feelings of loss are only because of such deep love.
Happy Birthday Maddie, you have a very special Mommy and although I don't know your Daddy to well, he must be pretty special to have created you. Your mommy and daddy love you lots and will be joined with you one day.
12 comments:
Happy 2 month birthday, sweet girl! Watch over your mommy and daddy today and everyday.
I wanted to say thanks for your comment on my blog and reaching out to me in my grief. I am so sorry you also experienced the loss of your own Maddie...I wish I had better words of comfort right now, but I'm still trying to figure out how to survive myself. Big hugs to you...I wish no one had to go through this.
Both of your comments made me tear up - thank you so much, both of you. I pray that all of our children are watching over us, and that they understand that our great feelings of loss are only because of such deep love.
God bless you both.
Happy Birthday Maddie, you have a very special Mommy and although I don't know your Daddy to well, he must be pretty special to have created you. Your mommy and daddy love you lots and will be joined with you one day.
Two months is still so fresh and raw. Go easy on you.
Thinking of Maddie.
Happy Birthday Maddie! Have fun with all the other angels.... Thinking of you hun.
I am so unspeakably touched by all of your thoughts and kind words. Thank you.
Sending kisses to heaven and love to Mom and Dad.
That is so very beautiful. :)
I hope you will feel Maddie's presence today and always. She's close; about that I have no doubt.
That made me tear up - I know she's close, too. :) All of our little babies are.
Thinking of you as you navigate these early and very difficult days without your sweet Maddie.
Post a Comment