Just a quick status check. Still on strict bedrest at least until my peri checkup on Tuesday morning. Luckily I'm allowed to work from home starting today, so it will keep me more entertained. My mother-in-law has been visiting since Sunday, which has been AMAZING - she's a moral support, and is such a help with all of the things I can't do (which is pretty much everything).
There have still been some things that worry me quite a bit. Without getting into any details, I'll just say that it's stuff that is pretty normal, but I panic. The baby was just so beautiful and active again on Tuesday when we had the ultrasound.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
I wish I could help you not to worry, but I know I can't. Thinking of you!
You are so sweet, Heather - you know exactly where I am! :)
Really understand your anxieties. Your babe is tucked in there tight now. You can do this! We can do this! :)
You're so right, Bree - our chances are so much better now, and our babies are going to do great!
Wow - it's great to have a MIL like yours!
Just keep resting and letting us know how you are. Don't work too hard!!!!!
I rememebr the 2 weeks after the cerclage as being especially freaky. You are doing great! Just relax and take it as easy as you can.
Cheryl - I am truly blessed! It was sad to see her have to leave today - she's been such a wonderful support!
Michele - it helps to know I'm not crazy by worrying so much! I keep thinking I need to call the peri, my husband keeps telling me I'm fine!
I wish I could help with your worrying. I can't even imagine what you're going through but I'm here, reading along (finally caught up for this month!) and sending support your way! *hug*
Jill, you are so amazingly sweet! :) That support means more than I can even remotely say. I hope your month slows down!
I am so happy that you have such love and support in your mother-in-law and that she is able to be there with you during this trying time.
any naive pregnant woman would not worry about the things that a woman who has suffered loss would worry about. *hugs* Thinking about you.
Post a Comment