Monday, May 17, 2010

Holy cow.

I'm just speechless and moved.  My friend Jess (of HERE and HERE) sent us the sweetest gift today.  Jess was my first "loss friend" after Maddie was born - she reached out to me because our stories were so similar, and her heart is so big.  My husband picked up the mail, and opened the box... there were so many things in there that I can't list them all.  She put in the sweetest little blanket and night light from the bedding set we have (HERE), a bunch of safety items (like a fridge lock, outlet plugs, etc.), the cutest little outfit, and just so much more.  I am unendingly amazed and supported by this community and the people in it.  Thank you so, so much, Jess - I can't wait until we see Clover's gender, and get to start looking for stuff for you!

Ultrasound tomorrow - a full one this time!  I'll try and post some pictures afterwards.

10 comments:

Bree said...

That is so sweet of her. Our community is amazing! xo

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

I'm truly speechless, Bree - and that doesn't happen often!

Anonymous said...

That is just the most thoughtful thing I've heard in a long time... maybe even ever.

Tina said...

What a sweet friend! And YAY to you for doing so well!

Heather said...

Aw, Jess is so sweet! And I can't WAIT to see your u/s pic!!!

Anonymous said...

*hug hugs* I am so glad you love it. :)

With Out My Punkin said...

What a great friend! Can't wait to see pictures and hear how wonderful your little girl is doing!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

You guys are awesome - I'm so glad that everyone agrees on how amazing Jess is! :)

Jill said...

Jess is such a wonderful friend! Can't wait to hear about the ultrasound.

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. I know how much it brightens my day to get sweet little things in the mail!

So glad someone could make you smile!