The first reminder of this was on Friday, when a package arrived from Heather of In This Storm. We opened it up to find the most adorable little hamper for Baby A/Jota's room! It's just awesome - it's pink and matches her decor, and there's a little mesh bag inside that I can take right down to the washer! I can't believe that kind of generosity and thoughtfulness - thank you SO much, Heather! :)
M got a cake made that perfectly matched the invitations, which were absolutely precious.
An adorable diaper cake - I can't even list everything on here! There are sleeper gowns, washcloths, blankets, lotion and shampoo/conditioner, car seat toys, and more!
Quite possibly the cutest swimsuit I have ever seen in my whole life! It'll fit baby girl perfectly next summer - it's so cute!
My friend, M, made up letters of all of her name to hang up in her room - she matched the colors to her bedding, and brought in our little ladybug theme! :)
There were just so many other wonderful things - towels and blankets, outfits and books, bath toys and healthy/beauty items. It was such a great time!






10 comments:
I'm so happy that you and hubby were able to enjoy your shower and to be able to experience the fun of having people love you and your daughter at a shower!
The ballerina swimsuit is adorable!
Thanks, Jen - it was truly an amazing time! We are just so blessed to have people in our lives who are so amazing!
I'm so glad you had such a wonderful shower!!! You deserve it so much!!
And so you just gave us another hint to Jota's name...we know it has an A and an E in it! ;)
And you are so welcome on the hamper, I was glad to do it!
How nice of Heather! :)
I'm the glad the shower went good. And it looks like you got many wonderful things!
I am so glad that you had such a wonderful day and that you are surrounded with such love and caring - I can't think of anyone more deserving!
And that bathing suit is too stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see pictures of Miss A. tearing it up in the pool next summer!
I am so glad you had such a great time at your shower and that you have such amazing friends! And that diaper cake is adorable!
That is just awesome...so glad you are being loved on so much! You both really deserve it.
Can't WAIT to see that swimsuit in action!!!! It is adorable!
Heather's good at solving puzzles here! ;)
You guys are just amazing - isn't everything so amazingly cute and sweet? I wish I had room on here to post pictures of everything!
I love that diaper cake! It is adorable! And what a wonderful way to celebrate your lil one!
I feel so lucky that we got to share the date "together"!!
so beautiful!! I am so glad you had an awesome shower :)
Post a Comment