Monday, November 01, 2010

Ew

My company VP just walked in on me pumping. Awesome.

That is all.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

9 comments:

Bree said...

gross. were you wearing a hooter hider? even with a hh, it's not cool. it's different, but my mil has come in my room several times while i'm pumping (we don't have locks) and i always get so pissed at her.
i had no idea alice was maddie's genetic twin. that is so neat. xo

Famille Wopat said...

omg, bree just said "hooter hider" and that made me snort and laugh.
the boss thing? NASTY! Your company needs to get way better at the "support bfing mothers" idea!!!

Cape Girl said...

Oh, no!!! Thats one of those moments! I'm gonna guess he's more horrified....Hope the rest if the day was uneventful!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

No HH! I just kind of hunched behind my pump bag - very delicate. I am not a huge fan of people sewing Hall & Oates (the girls), so I just sat there. He dropped his eyes and backed out slowly - I felt awful for him!

Tina said...

LOL!!! A custodian almost caught me in my classroom a couple weeks ago!

S.I.F. said...

Priceless!!! Thank you friend, for putting a smile on my face!!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Tina, you poor thing!

I am so glad I can share/laugh about this with you guys.

cheryllookingforward said...

Oh no! I've had people tell me that they have almost walked in on me, but it hasn't happened for real.

What happened afterwards? Can he meet your eyes yet? Ew!

Anonymous said...

what more can be said? LOL...oh my!!