So, I bought some angel wings for Alice on Etsy. I had originally planned using them at her 1-year portraits, but then realized they'd be great for Christmas cards. I tried taking the photos on my own, but that didn't go so well. Since there was such a time crunch, I walked into a local studio... Follow the link below for the results.
Please try and tell me this isn't the cutest baby on Earth. :)
http://www.myonlineportraits.com/ViewSharedAlbum.aspx?ShareID=e0fbf15b-7778-491d-9ab4-f8680db591e9
Happy 4-month birthday yesterday, baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
She is precious!! I want to reach through the screen and give her a cuddle!!
She would love it!
Awww so beautiful! I can't believe she's 4 months already. I love, love #1! :)
Thank you so, so much, guys!
jill - #1 makes us die laughing every time we see it. She looks so devilish.
What a cutie!
I love #5...I don't know why (all the others are just as perfect), but there's something about #5 that just takes my breath away! She is precious!!!
Those are AWESOME! What an adorable angel indeed!
She is adorable!!
Post a Comment