Thank you so much to Franchesca for my gorgeous new blog look! Here is a LINK to where you can purchase her services - even though I was on a waiting list, her turnaround time was so fast, and she was absolutely amazing!
She did SUCH an amazing job with incorporating Maddie's footprints into my header... and my new blog button! If you'd like to link to me, she has a button right over here somewhere:
<-------
Wednesday, December 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
LOVE the new look. It is perfect!
Thank you so, so much, Jill!
Very pretty! I like it.
Love the new look!
Love the owl!
You guys are great!! :) Thank you so much!
Amanda, I love it, too! We call Alice "little bird," and that makes me think of her!
Not sure if you saw my blog yet. You won my giveaway from yesterday!! :)
Love the new look! It's great!!!
It is lovely!!!
Oooh very nice!!
Oh I love it friend!!
Your blog looks wonderful!! I am anxious for her to start doing wordpress blogs!
Oh, Angie...your blog is just beautiful!!!!! It really is!!!
Post a Comment