Alice's 4-month appointment went awesome. She was 24.5 inches long (37th percentile), 15 lb 8 oz (79th percentile), and had a head circumference of 17.5 inches (99th percentile!). I joked to JTD that we have the cutest Bobble.head on Earth.
She did great with the shots, though - she only cried for about ten to fifteen seconds, and was then fine. She ran a low-grade temp all weekend, but I think it's better. She giggled when the doctor was checking her hip joints, like, "What is this dude doing?"
Update on baby Isaac Liam - thank you for all of the prayers for my nephew. He's doing great - he's not eating very quickly/efficiently, but they took him off of the CPAP yesterday because he's breathing so well. He was moved to an incubator, so they can control his environment more. We went down and saw him on Saturday night after he was born, and he was grasping my finger - it's amazing how strong he is already.
Monday, December 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm glad that Alice is doing so well! Cooper is a bobble head, too ;)
The feeding thing is the trickiest, for sure! They have to learn to suck, swallow and breath all at the same time which is a lot for a preemie to manage, especially a preemie of his gestation. It's awesome that he's off the cpap, already!
4 months?!? How has the time gone so fast?!?
Wow! Alice is doing great and getting big!! I hope that Isaac continues to make progress.
I'm glad to hear everything's going so well! My nephew has a huge head, too!! Same percentile. My sister was just telling me he fits in 12-18 month hats...he's 6 months. I say big brained, smart babies!
I'm also so glad to hear about your nephew. :-)
Post a Comment