Tuesday, February 15, 2011

6-month photos

She technically turns 7 months this coming Sunday, so I probably should have posted these a while ago.  Regardless, my friend Chris took Alice's 6-month photos (he also did her amazing 3-month photos!).

Here are some of the raw files - I just love them!











You may notice a few things:

1.  Alice only smiled in the last photo.  This is because I took her to get her photos taken while she was tired.  Lesson learned.

2.  Like in her Christmas card photos (LINK), you may notice my daughter's nipples.  Apparently I am comfortable posting them on the internet.  This may get weird around the time she's 8 or so.

9 comments:

Heather said...

Love that sweet girl!!

Jen said...

I love you. I almost peed myself about the nipple comment!

I love her, too and all of her photos are super sweet :)

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Heather - <3!

Jen - You just killed me. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :) I joked to JTD that we were going to put nipples on the Christmas cards every year, too - he seemed less amused.

Michele said...

she's gorgeous!

cheryllookingforward said...

I love the chubbs!!!!!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Michele - thank you!! :) I like to think so, too!

Cheryl - isn't it adorable?? She's got such kissable little baby rolls!

S.I.F. said...

Oh she is so perfect! Nipples and all! ;)

Ashley said...

Thes pics are adorable!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet girl!! Love the photos :)