Just a few notes:
- I first of all wanted to just express again how grateful I am for everyone's support. It's so unique when you can talk about how much your baby means to you even when you can't see her everyday, and other people understand. I know you all feel the same way - the community of those who have lost children is just amazing. I've felt so close to Maddie the last few days, and so many of your comments and blogs have helped me truly enjoy that.
- 25 WEEKS TOMORROW!
- A HUGE thank you to Bree! I opened up the mail (finally) the other day, and she had sent Baby Jota the absolute cutest little hair bow - pink with brown polka dots! My camera batteries died so I can't get a picture, but it is just the absolute cutest thing!
- I am positive that my little Jota is going to be the first female kicker in the NFL. Not only will she do away with gender stereotypes, but she's proven to my bladder and cervix that she's world-class. I'm fairly sure that I watched her kick the covers off of my stomach last night while I was lying in bed. I couldn't be happier.
- My body is so weird with pregnancy. If my feet get too hot, I get red, firey-hot hives on them? Who does that, honestly? As long as it's okay for the little one, I'm fine with it - but it's just weird. I say this as I'm breaking out like a 12-year-old boy and have veins bulging in my hands - pregnancy just does some weird stuff to your body. If my body is any indication, the stories you hear/see on TV (like when Rachel was pregnant on "Friends") of people starting dating someone new when they're knocked up seems incredibly unlikely. There's not a lot that looks particularly inviting on me right now... yet I feel so blessed and know that this is the most beautiful thing in the world.
- I have got a rock-star husband. The reasons are too numerous to detail, but I just am so lucky. One of the gifts Maddie gave us was to make us even closer than we were before, and I'm so blessed.
Friday, April 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
What a beautiful, beautiful post. Happy 25 weeks! So exciting. Too cute that she kicked the covers off you! :) My body was weird when I was pregnant too. Those hormones sure do some strange things.
You're so right, Jill - I think these hormones are crazy! You're such a sweetheart!
Yay on 25 weeks!
Yeah, your body is not your body when you're pregnant...nothing is like the way it was before...and, sadly not everything goes back to the way it was before either ;)
25 Weeks?!? You may have a rockstar husband, but I'm pretty sure YOUR the rockstar!
Happy 25 weeks! That was a beautiful post, and I agree with you, it's an amazing community. Sending love to you all....
Great notes!! Yay 25 wks!
You guys are awesome - thank you!! :) We're so excited for 25 weeks that I can't even say it in words!
Yay for 25 weeks....my skin becomes so sensative in pregnancy. Its like an outer body experiance LOL. Thinking of you and your NFL kicker I mean Jota LOL.
Happy 25 Weeks! WOOHOO! I just watched the movie Waitress and had the exact same thought! The main character has an affair with her OB (of all people!) I admired my body for what it was capable of during pregnancy, but I don't think I found anything that it did particularly sexy - and I am pretty sure my husband was lying through his teeth when he said he did.
25 down, 10+ to go! Keep up the great work, Momma!
Happy 25 weeks! And enjoy that kicking!!! It was most definitely my favorite part of being pregnant. Just wait until she kicks so hard it hurts your stomach! But it's such a good kind of hurt. :)
Yeah for 25 weeks!! I have quite the kicker too :) These girls have something to prove it seems.
Post a Comment