Sunday, October 17, 2010

Almost 3 months old

Our little Alice Katherine (also known as "Allie Kat") turns 3 months old this coming Wednesday!  My friend who runs Photography 139 took her photos today, and they're amazing.  I don't have any ability or talent to retouch them, but here's a couple of the raw photos:



And here's a video of Alice snoring from last night:

10 comments:

jrose35 said...

These are the cutest photos!! Alice is so very sweet and beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Those are so stinkin' sweet! I love the little grin in the first one!

S.I.F. said...

She's looking so big! Oh my! When did that happen?!?!

And seriously, just beautiful! I love her!

Heather said...

Gorgeous! I just love that tutu!

Holly said...

She's a beauty!

Muliebrity said...

She is so pretty!

Michele said...

adorable!

Rachel said...

Beautiful! How are you going to choose which ones to put in frames?

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Thank you so much, you guys! I know I'm smitten!

Rachel - I've got way more photos than I have wall space on which to hang them!! :)

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful :)