Officially five months tomorrow. It is so hard to believe that we're one week away from viability.
I'm finally letting myself buy just a couple of things. I got this (LINK) - we'd gotten the crib, dresser, and bedding just three days before I went into labor with Maddie, and we wanted the girls to share them. (I'll try and get a picture of what the nursery looks like so far sometime soon - we set it up as a place to remember Maddie after her birth.) Anyway - the crib bumper is adorable, but I am just panicked about SIDS, so I got this breathable one. I also ordered a wall hanging with the new baby's first name on it that matches the bedding - we're keeping it a secret, but we figured we'd want to have it no matter what happened.
I also let JTD take the very first pregnancy picture tonight. I have been resisting for a really long time, just because it's so hard to look at the ones from when I was pregnant with Maddie. Here's Jota, though (and a really huge chest, sorry, and I'm also rocking the extra-classy maternity yoga pants):
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




22 comments:
Yay for 23 weeks!!!! So happy to see your first belly shot and I look forward to seeing some nursery pics. xxoo
Aw, thanks, Bree! :) It's hard to tell, but I'm almost entirely out in front - my stomach usually is pretty flat down from my boobs, but I'm all out front (not much on the sides). I will try and get the nursery pics soon!
You look fabulous! Anxious to know what Jota's real name is ;)
So excited for you... You look to adorable. I am praying for you and week 25..then week 27...week 30...week 32...week 35..week 38...then joda's Birthday!!!! Hugs amiga, lizy
so exciting!!! :) Congrats on 23 weeks !!
YAY YAY YAY! I love baby bumps!
You guys are so sweet! I look pretty rough, and it's hard to tell exactly where the belly is... but I loved waking up to these messages! :)
23 wekks! :) Loving the belly pic. More more more! :)
I love the picture!! Can't wait to see nursery pics.
You look great! Woo-Hoo for 23 weeks today!!!
I'm so glad things are going smoothly! Hooray for 23 weeks! And I think you look awesome :D
Looking great! Can't wait to see some more pictures! Yeah for 23 weeks too :)
You guys are the best - thank you! You're all making me feel so much better about the yoga pants!
Ohh I love it!!!
You look great! :)
That mesh crib thing is so cool - I didn't know anything like that existed.
Woohoo!!! You look amazing and super big yay for 23 weeks!!!!
You guys are all making me feel great - thank you so much!! :)
Jill - I didn't, either, until a girlfriend told me about them when I was pregnant with Maddie. It made me feel much safer to have that in there, no matter what happens.
Ang, you look great. Nothing wrong with the yoga pants, whatever is most comfortable is what I always thought and wore. Can't believe you are already 23 wks, time flys. It probably doesn't move as fast for you as it does me, but you are over half way now. YEAH and CONGRATS!!!!!!!
You? Are stinkin' ADORABLE! There is nothing more beautiful than a growing baby bump, and it is so nice of you to share yours with us. And if I were to ever post a picture of myself from the waist down, I too would be rockin' yoga pants.
Its funny you talk about yoga pants LOL. I went shopping this weekend and since I work from home I figured that there is no need to rush to buy new jeans just yet so I went out and bought some capri sweats to bum around in the house in. :) You gotta go with what you are comfy and with pregnancy you gotta be comfy. :) Love the baby bump :)
You look great!!!! And I'm jealous of your pants. I wish I was wearing yoga pants right now.
P.S. Great boobs!!
You look great!!!
Post a Comment