Sunday, March 07, 2010

8 Months in Heaven

Happy 8 month birthday, Madeleine Rose.  I love and miss you so very, very much every day.

16 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy 8 month birthday, Maddie! I hope you're enjoying heaven!

Thinking of you today, Angie. Lots of hugs and love.

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Rachel, you are just such a blessing. I am thinking of you, too - hugs and thanks.

Cape Girl said...

Happy eight month birthday, Maddie. Sending lots of love to you and Maddie...XOXO

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

You are such a sweetheart - thank you so much!! XOXO right back!

S.I.F. said...

Happy 8 months in Heaven Maddie... All my love!

AKD - I had a question today here:

http://theblogfrog.com/1322951/Forum/14682/not-sure-what-to-say.html

From a girl who doesn't know what to say to a cousin who just delivered still born twins at 20 weeks. I immediately thought of you, and thought maybe you could give her some advice of what meant the most to you and what the worst things to say are? I started to give her your blog link, but wasn't sure if you would want that. Anyway, if you think you can help - great! If not, I totally understand! I am always thinking of you!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Oh, I'm so glad that you shared that with me!! I just went and commented - what an awful time for them all.

S.I.F. said...

Thank you so much for sharing! You were the first person I thought of, and I just knew you would have so much to add! You are incredible!

cheryllookingforward said...

I'm thinking of you and Maddie, Angie, and sending you some extra love this week.

Heather said...

Happy birthday, sweet Maddie! Hugs to you, Angie.

Michele said...

happy birthday, sweet girl!

With Out My Punkin said...

Happy Birthday sweet little one.

Jill said...

Thinking of you and Maddie!!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and Maddie and wishing your beautiful baby girl a Happy 8 Months.

Anonymous said...

Happy 8 month birthday Maddie. Prayers for you.

Holly said...

Happy 8 months Maddie!

Anonymous said...

I know I am behind, but belated 8 months sweet Maddie!!

Angie, I am so sorry I am late in posting. Thinking of you earlier this week though....thinking of sweet Maddie.