I spent all of yesterday's blog complaining about how scared I am, how lonely I am, etc. Shortly after I posted the blog, however, a friend of mine I talk to online e-mailed me. She lost her son last year at 18-weeks due to incompetent cervix after doing IVF, and had done IVF again a few weeks before our FET this fall. She had a McDonald cerclage done at about 12 weeks. Her twin boys were born yesterday morning at 22 weeks, and they passed on to Heaven.
My heart just breaks for her. I was sitting there feeling sorry for myself, and she was going through one of the worst things on Earth. Sending her all my love.
Tuesday, March 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



18 comments:
That is horrible news. I'm so sorry. I haven't left the house since finding out about my friend losing her rainbow baby. I feel like I'm grieving with her. Sending love to your friend.
I knew that you knew the heartbreak that I feel for her, Bree - I agree, I just feel it so much and want to make it better, but I know I can't. You're amazing.
So sorry to hear about your friend's loss. My heart breaks for her!
You're so incredibly sweet, Jill. Hugs to you.
How terribly sad :( I'm thinking of her too.
You're so sweet, Jill. You guys are all amazing.
Oh God... I am so sorry. I am sick to my stomach and so sad for her.
You're amazing, Michele. I hope she doesn't mind me sharing her story (anonymously, but still), but I knew that the other mothers of angel babies would send her the prayers and thoughts she deserves
Sending lots of love and prayers to your friend! My heart and thoughts are with her!
I am so sorry to hear this! Thinking of your friend and her sweet angel babies.
Oh my goodness...I've been sitting here staring at the screen for a good 5 minutes trying to think of something to say but there are no words. There are no magic words and it's so very, very unfair.
oh no, just as I was starting to think that all was going so well with the world... I will send prayers for your friend. Tell her how much we are all caring for her, please.
I am so sorry to hear this about your friend. It's so hard.
I understand a bit of where you are coming from - I spent all evening yesterday bemoaning my thyroid issues and worrying that my FET might be delayed. Well someone I had met on BBC shortly after losing Madelyn just lost her 3rd baby this past week. The first two were twins, but one lived for about a month or so. This one was born still at 22.5 weeks. It really put my problem in perspective.
Thinking of your friend...
I am so sorry for your friend. My heart goes out to her and her family.
Praying for your friend. My heart always aches when a mother loses her baby(ies) to IC. Praying for her peace and the long road ahead. I fell like I am reliving my 2nd loss again. Please send her my love and good thougts to her.
I'm so sorry for your friend. I will keep her and her precious boys in my thoughts.
This is truly horrible. I am thinking of your friend and her boys.
Angie, that is beyond unfair....my heart is breaking for your friend. Loosing one baby is more then enough, but then loosing twins just isn't right. Thinking of your friend.
Post a Comment