I'm not sure if I'm practical or insane. Our 20-week ultrasound is tomorrow, hopefully we can find out what gender the baby is... and the first thing I think about is, "Man, I sure hope there's no funneling and that I'm supporting the baby." I pray that my cervix is long, closed, and tight. Then I pray that the baby itself is healthy. I feel like that's more of a given, since Maddie was perfect and the baby itself has been so perfect so far... but it just seems so unimportant today what the baby's gender is. It's so far down the list of important issues.
I'm pretty sure that this is the first time I've ever said this sentence: Please keep my cervix in your thoughts! :) But, more importantly, please keep Baby Jota there!
Monday, March 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
I'm thinking about your cervix! That sounds funny, but you know what I mean... AND I know baby Jota will be happy and healthy in there! I'll be looking forward to an update tomorrow.
I know exactly what you mean about the gender. I'll find out next time, but that certainly won't be a priority! HUGS....XOXO
I will be keeping your cervix in my thoughts! : ) I will also be thinking about baby Jota as I always do. I know the gender is not a priority, but I hope you are able to find out tomorrow.
You each just made me smile big, and feel so much better! Thank you so much - you are so sweet! :)
Thinking of your cervix, hoping it stays as it is supposed to and as an extra bonus you get a peep between the legs tomorrow! Will keep your cervix (how weird does that sound) ;) , you and the baby in my thoughts!
Finding out Baby J.'s gender may not be a priority, but in a pregnancy frought with stress and emotion, knowing if you are having a little girl or a little boy is something fun to look forward to. I was desperate to know Briar's gender when I was pregnant with her because for the longest time I felt completely detached; I was so scared over losing her that I didn't allow myself to build up the excitement and anticipation that I had had in my previous pregnancies. Finding out her gender and then chosing a name for her helped, as well as gave me a feeling that everything just might be okay.
I will be thinking of you tomorrow and hoping that your cervix is holding long and firm!
Happy cervix thoughts coming your way from Alaska!
I'm praying for your cervix today along with lots of love and hugs!!! Can't wait for your update.
I'm so excited! Have a wonderful day and a wonderful Cervix! I will be thinking about you all day and sending you great thoughts!!!
You, your cervix, and Jota are in my thoughts and prayers! I can't wait to hear an update. :)
I hope your u/s went amazingly! I've been thinking of you (and your cervix haha) and baby jota!
I just wanted you to know I've checked your blog like 12351235 times today!
Praying!!!
A long cervix is a happy cervix!! Here's to hoping for a long cervix :)
Post a Comment