Friday, October 16, 2009
14 weeks and 3 days - Just Hard Sometimes
What goes up, must come down. Sometimes there are just hard days. I took Maddie's urn off of the dresser this morning to hold it and talk to her (like I do every morning), and it just struck me how incredibly sad and unfair it is that I have to take my daughter off of a shelf to hold her. Tomorrow would be 36 weeks of pregnancy, not 14.5 weeks since she was born sleeping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
You are right...some days are just hard and we may be feeling it more because our due dates are coming up. I know for me...I keep coming back to the fact I shouldn't be starting over in trying to get pregnant....I should still be pregnant. *hugs* Thinking of you.
I have that thought a lot, too, Jess - I will treasure another baby if he/she can come along, but it still should be Maddie (and you with Jonathan). Hugs back!
Some days are definitely harder than others, that is so true. I'm so sorry you are having a rough one today.
Many hugs to you.
Thank you, Heather. :) I hope your day is going well.
I often think similar when I pick up their box. It is so hard.
Post a Comment