Thursday, October 29, 2009

16 weeks and 2 days - Good U/S

Nothing like a TV ultrasound to start the day, right?  :)

Had an ultrasound and blood test (for my progesterone levels) this morning.  Everything is looking good - they need your uterine lining to be at an 8, mine is at a 10.  Since I haven't heard back, I'm assuming that my progesterone levels are sub-ovulatory, as they should be (no news is good news!).  Everything is right on track - stopped the Lupron on Tuesday night (the headaches are going away!), but starting the progesterone-in-oil shots on Saturday night. 

I'm so grateful for everyone's well wishes and thoughts!  I'm so lucky to have such a strong network of blog friends!

Totally off-topic, but just a quick prayer request for anyone who is into that sort of thing.  My friend Tad is in surgery right now for brain cancer.  It sounds like things went incredibly well, but there are some other tumors spread around his body that are the next thing to tackle.  If you're the praying kind, please send a little one his way.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Praying for Tad...

I'm so excited for your FET, you would think it's mine! I'm a little obsessive about checking your blog. Praying for you, too, Angie!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Rachel, you just made my day. I'm giving you huge hugs!! 2:30 next Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Definately no news is good news when it comes to lab work. :) Glad to hear all is well. I am pretty psyched for you for next week. Just relax and keep thinking good thoughts. :) Maddie will be with you.

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Thank you so very, very much, Jess - you're a sweetheart. I just know that Maddie is going to be a big part of the day, too.

Heather said...

I'm praying for Tad.

I'm so glad all seems to be going well. I am so excited for you and your FET! It's been really interesting for me to read about this process on my blog since we may end up doing one eventually. I can't wait to hear more and to read your announcement of a BFP! I have every finger crossed for you.

Anonymous said...

Angie, I forgot to post, but I did say a prayer for Tad today. Hope all turns out well.

cheryllookingforward said...

I'mn sending out some prayers for your friend. And I'm so happy things are looking good for you FET!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

You guys are all just so amazing. Thank you for all of the prayers!

Heather - let me know if you have any questions!! :) I know that there are so many little things, and starting/stopping all of these drugs is a little like conducting an orchestra!

Jess - you are just so very sweet. Thank you. :)

Cheryl - same to you. You're just amazing. I am so lucky to have you all.