Friday, October 23, 2009

15 weeks and 3 days - Nervous

I may be a bad person for this, but it scares the crap out of me that there are some people who have come back to work while they're still sick.  I feel badly and want them to be healthy - but I will selfishly admit that I don't want to get sick right now.  I don't want someone else coming back to work before they're ready to screw up our FET by getting me sick! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* Angie. Its that time of year and I can imagine its frustrating. Prayers your way to stay healthy till you have your FET. :)

Heather said...

Oh I hate it when people do that. I'm sure it is especially frustrating for you right now. I am sending some prayer your way for a very strong immune system!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Thanks, guys - it just drives me crazy when it's something that I totally can't control. Since I've had cancer a couple of times, my immune system is pretty horrible normally - hopefully it behaves right now!

Michele said...

I dont think you are nuts at all! People should stay home if they are sick at all, especially since it could be the flu!

Rachel said...

People should stay home if they're sick! Is it really that difficult?

On a positive note, I have a good friend who is 21 weeks and her son has H1N1. She was treated with preventative anti-virals and is good so far (and it's been about a week since his diagnosis). So it doesn't have to mean the worst...but still, people, STAY HOME!