Monday, October 19, 2009

14 weeks and 6 days - A Little Weary

There's not really much to blog about today.  I'm just a little weary.  Shots, estrogen patches, pills - it's just tiring.  I don't really get the mood swings very badly that a lot of women do, but the headaches and just the stress of it is wearing on me.  We just did this.  It worked - and now we have to do it again because my body gave out on our baby.  I have to be so minutely, incredibly perfect with the calendar, the schedule - it's just a lot today.  It's also hard to know that not only do they have to physically put my babies inside of my body, but that now they'll have to (if it works - please let it work) sew them inside of me in hopes that they stay there.  There really isn't any part of the babymaking process that I can "do" correctly.

Sorry for the venting.  Just a down weekend.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* Angie. I am here if you need to chat. You are in my prayers. :)

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Thanks, Jess. :) I have to admit - I'm just worn down.

Heather said...

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I am thinking of you and praying it works!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Thank you, Heather. :) We're so very blessed to have the frozen embryos - it is just hard.

Michele said...

I understand those feelings since they are similar to my own. Sending hugs...

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Thanks, Michele - I know that you know what all of the drugs and everything are like. It's just really, really tiring - and there is just so much guilt.

Anonymous said...

Hugs. Just nothing but hugs. You are so strong and so brave, and I admire you for making the difficult decision to move forward.

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

You are so very, very sweet - I wish I were all of those things! :) Hugs!