Just got back from the hysterosalpinogram a bit ago. Things went well - nothing changed in my uterus during the pregnancy or since. I had forgotten how much I hated certain medical devices, however - nothing like a speculum and a mess to wake you up for the day.
Physically - 6.5 Mentally – 8
Emotionally - 6.5 Spiritually - 8
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Oh I'm so glad that is over for you! Now you don't have to dread it! I hope it wasn't too painful and that you have recovered from any discomfort experienced.
I am so glad that everything went well. Oh how I hated that test. It was the most uncomfortable test I have ever had. I think of it like a pap smear gone terribly wrong.
Heather - thanks! It's good to have it over and with a good result. It isn't remotely as bad as the egg retrieval or some of those things (the stuff that involves big needles!), it's just really awkward.
Jess - thanks! It's something good to get done, that's for sure!
I always get some extra ice cream after a speculum day. Ugh.
I'm glad your test went well!
You know, I like that policy. If you just associate the speculum with something good... it will suck less! :)
I am glad to hear that everything looks fine and that you can continue down the current path. And don't even get me started on speculums.
Thank you so much! It's so good to get good news, you know? :)
I'm glad to see that we have a strong grass-roots group against speculums here.
Ugh... I get crampy thinking about the HSG!
Post a Comment