Monday, October 26, 2009

15 weeks and 6 days - A Little Bitterness

I hate being at all bitter.  It's not really who I am.  I'm so blessed to have had Maddie, and to still have her.  It just makes me angry when I see people who seem to have only had their child so that they can be a cute accessory, like a new purse.  I don't want to judge, as it's not my place - but these are people who don't like kids, who have no warmth, who pawn their kids off whenever possible.  It just makes me sad.  There are so many of us who would cherish just another day.

Sorry - that's really depressing.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* I know exactly the kind of people you are referring to.

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

I figured everyone would have a pretty good idea, unfortunately. :( I really hate sounding judgmental.

cheryllookingforward said...

You don't sound judgemental. That's the truth. I wonder if they'd feel different if they switched places with one of us.

Heather said...

I totally get this...

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

You guys make me feel much better. :) Thank you so much - I'm glad I'm not alone in seeing this.

Bree said...

Oh my gosh, I was just thinking about this last night as I surfed passed a show called Platinum Babies. I am planning on writing something about. 25,000 nurseries, $300 Gucci shoes. Really? Disguisting. Maybe I'm just jealous. But, I was also livid over the fact that these ladies just assumed their babies would live. Even before losing Ella I was freaked out that I would lose her and was careful not to buy too many things. Ugh.

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

$300 Gucci shoes? They wear shoes for maybe an hour every few days, and then grow out of them in a month. I'm with you - I am going to be so very cautious if this FET works, and just was even with Maddie.