To: Our future child
From: Your parents
When: Thursday, Nov. 5
Time: 2:30 p.m. CST
What: Frozen embryo transfer
Where: My womb
You are cordially invited to my womb for a frozen embryo transfer. We dearly hope and pray that you can make it, and that you will stay for the 9 month duration. Food and lodging will be provided, as well as lots of love.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Angie, I am so glad to see you becoming more positive about the FET and that you are ready to share all the details. *hugs* We will all be praying for you. :)
You're a sweetheart, Jess. :) I am still keeping it super-quiet "in real life," but everyone here has been such a rock. I haven't even told my family!
I'm so excited for you guys. I pray for you nightly and think about you often. I love the invitation, it makes it such a positive upbeat note for everything. ((((((hugs))))) and lots of love for you and your family.
Amy
Oh, Amy, you are so sweet! :) I didn't even know you were reading my blog - you are the sweetest thing ever! Hugs and love back to you, and your family!
Oh I'm so excited for you! And I love this post, btw. :)
You're so kind, Heather - thank you!! :) I'm glad you like it - it kind of came to me at the last minute!
of course honey, i ready your blog, i always think about how you are doing. i think this is a very neat thing you are doing, it helps you cope also allows your friends to know how you are feeling.
I thought this was just too sweet. It made me smile. Hope all goes well!
November 5th is going to be a great day! You are one of several bloggers I know who have big things going on that day. Big hugs as you prepare for the week ahead.
Amy - that is so kind and sweet. :)
Holly - thank you! I was hoping it made someone else smile, because the thought made me so hopeful. :)
F&F - I didn't realize it was a big day for so many! Hopefully it's a great day for everyone! :) Thank you!
This is wonderful. I'm off to read more to see if this FET worked!
I'm here from the creme
Post a Comment