13 weeks since I last got to hold my baby. Tomorrow will be officially three months. Wow, that's a long time. At the same time, it seems like just yesterday.
Maybe it's just me, but I find that all of this is really affected by outside influences. The Lupron headaches, being sick yesterday, even the dreary weather just kind of make everything seem bigger. Here's hoping for a sunny day tomorrow - for all of us.
Physically - 4.5 Mentally – 6
Emotionally - 5 Spiritually - 6
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
*hugs* I was thinking about you this morning at the ob's office knowing that Maddie's 3 month birthday is coming up tomorrow. Let me know if you need to talk. :)You listened to me ramble last time...my turn to listen to you.
Thanks, Jess - that help means a lot. :)
Happy 3 month birthday to Maddie. I'll be thinking of you guys, especially tomorrow.
Thank you so much, Michele. That means a whole lot.
I am new on here. I can honestly say I know how you feel. My husband and I lost two babies. The first was our son 3 years ago, which we conceived through IVF as well. I also had a incompetent cervix and went into early labor at 20 weeks.
It took me three years to try again, which was the beginning of this year. We got pregnant again this time a little girl. I ended up going into labor at 17 weeks, because of a hematoma that basically seperated the placenta from my uterus.
The first time it took me a year to finally get over grieving for my son. I could not be around children at all. I questioned GOD every day why us. The second time I grieved but I felt a sense of comfort.
I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. If you ever want to talk you can email me at venessa.merren@gmail.com.
Oh, Venessa, I am so sorry. I keep thinking about doing all of this a second time, and how hard it would be - I'm so sorry you had to endure that. It's really helpful to kind of have an idea of how long the intense grieving will last - I think the IVF makes it such a tangible loss.
I couldn't agree more about the weather and outside influences.
Happy 3-month birthday Maddie.
I am thinking of you, Angie.
Oh, Heather, I'm thinking of you, too. Thank you so much.
Post a Comment