Friday, November 13, 2009

18 weeks and 3 days - So Precious

Holly from Caring for Carleigh e-mailed me the sweetest picture yesterday.



The biggest thanks to Holly for remembering my sweet girl in such a beautiful, touching way.

Thinking of Maddie tomorrow on her due date. 

11 comments:

cheryllookingforward said...

That's beautiful!

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow - all day! And sending you hugs and warm thoughts.

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Oh, thank you, Cheryl!! You are so incredibly sweet. It's a day that likely wouldn't have meant anything if Maddie had lived (she probably would have been born already), but it's just more significant now.

Anonymous said...

Angie, those leaves are beautiful. I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Sending huge hugs.

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Thank you so very much, Jess. :) That means so very much!!

Holly said...

You're welcome! I will be thinking of Maddie.

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Thank you again, Holly. :)

Heather said...

Holly is so thoughtful - I'm so glad you have one too!

I will be thinking of you and Maddie tomorrow on our due date. (((hugs)))

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Thank you so much, sweetie - you are so kind!! :) Hugs right back!

Anonymous said...

What an amazingly beautiful gesture and photograph. Both you and your sweet Maddie will be in my thoughts tomorrow. You are right in assuming that the day wouldn't have meant anything if she were here - instead it is a day of what should be (which in turn becomes what shouldn't be.) I hope the day is peaceful.

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

That is such a beautiful, lovely way to put it. Thank you so much - I really love that.

Michele said...

So gorgeous... Thinking of you and your gorgeous daughter.