Thursday, November 05, 2009

17 weeks and 2 days - Today's the Day

I just noticed that today is my 60th blog post.  Not a big deal, not very momentous - except for that hopefully I'm writing it on the day that I conceive my baby.  :)

I'm just trying to be as calm as possible.  On the day that we did the FET with Maddie, I was wired - I fell down a bunch of stairs that morning, had to be almost peeled off of the roof of the car on the drive down.  Now, I'm just trying to emulate this scene in Pulp Fiction (apparently emulating a movie where someone cleans up bits of brain is the way that I want to spend the day of my transfer - that sounds about right):

Jules: We're gonna be like three little Fonzies here. And what's Fonzie like? Come on Yolanda what's Fonzie like?
Yolanda: Cool?
Jules: What?
Yolanda: He's cool.
Jules: Correctamundo. And that's what we're gonna be. We're gonna be cool.

Here's hoping that I can be a little Fonzie today.  :)  Thanks for all of the good wishes, everyone!  Here's hoping that Maddie's fraternal twin is burrowed in by this time tomorrow!

11 comments:

Amanda said...

Fingers crossed that today is the day!! Be waiting to hear the good news. (((HUGS))) as you wait!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Thank you SO much, Amanda!! :) You're so sweet - I'm with you, I've got everything crossed that I can!

Anonymous said...

Sending lots of thoughts, prayers, good vibes your way. Huge *hugs* too!!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Thanks, Jess! :) I can't say how much the hugs, thoughts, and prayers mean!

cheryllookingforward said...

Good luck today! It's like you have a huge cheerleading section all over the country for you!!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Cheryl, you made me giggle - I was thinking the same thing! I had to be sure to put in that we're in Central time zone, since I've got such a nationwide support network here! ;)

Thank you so much - you're such a sweetie!

Heather said...

Add me to the cheerleading section! I can't wait to hear how it goes. Big prayers and big hugs!

jill said...

Wishing you lots of luck and sending "sticky" thoughts!!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Thank you so much, Heather!! :) Only an hour before we leave home for the clinic... this is driving me nuts waiting! I love this cheer section! :D Hug!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Thank you, Jill!! :) I'm getting to the impatient point now. :)

Anonymous said...

Lots of cheers from Colorado! I hope everything went well and that you are able to have a quiet, relaxing evening!