Well, I have been debating on whether or not to post the results on here, but hopefully everyone in “real life” understands how big of a deal privacy is for me with this.
Just got back the results from my beta – hCG was 1079 at 18dpo! The doctor said, “If I hadn’t put the single embryo in there myself, I’d think there were possible two!” So, my numbers are really good, and we’ll be going back on Thursday morning to make sure that they double. I’m currently 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Estimated due date is July 25, 2010 – about 18 days after Maddie’s birthday. We pray to have her fraternal genetic twin born one year later in the same month. :)
We are, however, remaining incredibly cautiously optimistic. There’s still so much that can go wrong. We’re praying for our little miracle, though. Thank you so much everyone for all of the wonderful support! I'm off to take another Tums.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



26 comments:
I've been checking all day and waiting to hear your results!! That is a great number and I'm so happy to see it!
I'll be here to help you through the next 36 weeks. And I'll be sending prayers your way every day!
Cheryl, you just made me cry!! :) Thank you so much - you've been such a wonderful source of support! It's so foreign, wonderful, and sad to be here again.
oh my golly, good good news. Cautiously optimistic is good. It's a feeling I know well!
xoxo
fingers, toes, and legs crossed that it stays that way!!!!!
love hearing that.
you'll have to keep us updated.
m and Ali - you guys are awesome! Thank you so much - I'm keeping everything crossed, too, that Thursday brings some good numbers!
Angie I just want to jump through the air and give you a huge hug!! I am so excited for you. I have been thinking of you all day and was hoping you would post some results. I am soooo excited for you.
Lots of prayers your way!! *huge hugs*
Jess, you just made me laugh. :) Thank you so much - I had already gotten the three positive home tests (and have spent today trying not to throw up), but it was just such a relief to hear such a good number. The doctor was just so happy for us - he's just wonderful (called and said that he had some "good news for his favorite patient"). Praying that everything keeps doubling and doubling...!
beautiful, beautiful news :). thank you for sharing. i read your last post, and it must have been so difficult to decide to continue with letting the rest of us know and be a part of this journey with you. you will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. ((big, big hugs!))
-crystal
Crystal, you're so very sweet. :) Thank you - it was a little bit of a debate, but then I decided that it was too good of news to hold in. :)
WOOHOO! There are tears in my eyes right now. I am so very thrilled for you, and hope that Thursday brings another great beta. Be gentle with yourself, and know that we are all hoping this is the start of a very boring 9 months.
This is good! I hope your numbers keep on rising!!
Fishsticks and Fireflies - you just made me cry, too. :) Oh, isn't it so funny that we all pray for an uneventful 9 months? I love that you're here with me to rejoice, just as you are during mourning. THank you. :)
Holly - you're such a sweetie! Thank you - I'm hoping for more good things!
Awesome! That is fantastic news. I will keep praying!
You are so sweet, Jen! That means so much to me!
Angie, you know I'm absolutely thrilled for you!!!!
I'm wishing you all the best and keeping you in my prayers for a H&H 9 months!
Heather, you just gave me the world's biggest smile. :) Thank you so much - you're such a sweetie!
YAY!!!!
(I have to confess that I read this last night but I was feeling very bad and didn't comment then but I was and am so very excited for you.)
I'll be praying!!!
Rachel, you're so sweet to check in on me when you're feeling so rough! Thank you so very, very much - you're in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.
That is really wonderful news! Congratulations!
Thank you, Donna! :) You're so sweet - and thinking of you, too!
Yeah congrats Ang, it's great for you to be in these shoes again. I'm so excited for you. I'm still keeping you in my prayers everynight and that this next 36 weeks go very quickly and safe. Congrats again.
Thank you so much, Amy! :)
That is wonderful news! I'm very happy for you!
Congratulations and fantastic numbers!!! Heres to a sticky and healthy uneventful pregnancy!
You guys made me cry! :)
praying for your miracle
Post a Comment