Thursday, December 10, 2009

22 weeks and 2 days - Day 3

Day 3 of being snowed in.  This blog may turn into a retelling of "The Shining" here soon...

12 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh no! I hope you have all the supplies you need to satisfy your cravings :)

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Luckily I really wanted ramens and pickles yesterday (?!?), so I was all set. I really wanted a chocolate malt the day before, which didn't seem very logical. ;)

jill said...

Mmmm chocolate malts are good whether there is 4 feet of snow or not! ;) I want one right now!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

I'm with you, Jill! Now that I remembered I wanted one, I want one again. :)

Anonymous said...

I am always totally content to stay home until I can't go out because of the weather! Hope the cold and snow eases up soon!

(The girls and I just got back from taking Cooper to school - it is a whopping 25 degrees out, but it feels like a heat wave compared to the last three days!)

Heather said...

You poor thing!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Fishsticks & Fireflies - I'm complaining more than I should. I feel a little bad - there were dozens of people who got stranded in their cars overnight when the storm first hit. I'm so glad that you're warming up at least a little - nobody's toes are going to thaw or anything, but it's start!

Heather - you're a sweetie!

Allison (Ali) said...

LET'S HOPE NOT!!!!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

My husband didn't like that joke very much. :) I should probably change the post...

Anonymous said...

I have never seen the shinging. Hmmm....

I do hope the snow stops for you soon. Oh...chocolate malt....add some oreo cookie bits in there and I am in heaven LOL

Bree said...

So, you can't leave the house? That sounds kinda nice for a bit, actually.

Ramens and pickles? Funny! It must be hard to have cravings and not be able to go out.

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Jess - after you said that, I made my husband take me out to the McDonald's a few blocks away for an Oreo McFlurry! :)

Bree - there were times that were fun, for sure. :) Luckily we had just gone grocery shopping, so I was in good condition.