Tuesday, December 08, 2009

22 weeks - My Butterfly

I've had dreams in the past, since Maddie's passing, that she was with me in the form of a butterfly.  It may be a metaphor that has been used before, but it brings me comfort. 

This is just one of the many reasons that it just touched my heart when Bree made this beautiful butterfly for my little girl:




Thank you so much, Bree, for remembering my little girl.  You're an amazing woman.

9 comments:

Donna said...

It is a beautiful butterfly! That is a really special gift.

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Thank you so much - and I hope you're feeling well, Donna! CONGRATS!

Heather said...

Bree does such a great job with these. She's so thoughtful!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

She really does do an amazing job, doesn't she, Heather?

Anonymous said...

Angie, a very beautiful butterfly. Bree truely is amazing woman!!

Bree said...

you are so welcome! thinking of you!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Jess - you're so right. :)

Bree - hey, you deserve all of the accolades we can give you. :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful gift! Butterflies always make me think of Quinn, and when I talk to my children about her, I refer to her as our 'Butterfly Baby', who watched over us (I can't quite jump on the angel-in-heaven bandwagon.)

Holly said...

Bree is amazing with her butterflies! Maddie's is wonderful!