Wednesday, December 23, 2009

24 weeks and 1 day - Nervous Again

I didn’t post anything yesterday because I was at home with my feet up. I know I’m probably worrying too much about certain symptoms, but I’m just nervous.


Hoping that everyone has the merriest of Christmases!

12 comments:

cheryllookingforward said...

I don't think you're worrying too much. There's no such thing as worrying too much! I'll send you warm thoughts to help. Merry Christmas!!!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

You're such a sweetheart, Cheryl. :) I love the warm thoughts - and Merry Christmas to you, too! :)

Jill said...

It must be hard to not worry. I think it is only normal to have worries. Thinking about you and wishing you a peaceful holiday!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

You're just so very sweet, Jill! :) Thank you - and I'm wishing you the same right back!

Leda said...

Unfortunately loss robs you of feeling like you don't have anything to worry about. If you weren't worrying then who knows how you'd be feeling. I am sending you nice calming thoughts!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Oh, Leda, thank you! You're right - there are really probably only a few possible emotions when dealing with a pregnancy after loss!

jill said...

Don't worry about worrying too much. Worry and try to enjoy it at the same time. No one could blame you for worrying.

Hope you have a happy holiday :)

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

What a good way to put it - it's normal to regular-worry, but worrying about worrying is just silly!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday, too!

Michele said...

I'm quite the worrier- you can never worry too much when it comes to your babies. Never.

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

That makes me feel better, Michele - I agree completely, it's a mother's job to worry!

heather said...

Thinking of you, Angie. I know how hard it must be. It's ok and perfectly normal to worry.

Anonymous said...

I got quite behind on my blogs over the past few days so I am just catching up. I hope all is well. *hugs* Sending prayers your way.