24 hours and 20 minutes from now, we're going to be on the table getting the embryo transferred! I'm excited and nervous, but trying to stay very "zen" about it. (The Valium that I take an hour before transfer will likely help!)
I'd almost forgotten how much I hate the progesterone shots - they are literally a pain in the butt. It's kind of funny - IVF'ers are a few of the people who go through this process of conception without getting to do any of the fun stuff that usually comes along with it. I guess we have the benefit of knowing the exact second that our child is transferred to our bodies, however... :)
I want to apologize in advance for the fact that I will probably be remiss in reading blogs for the next few days!
Wednesday, November 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Angie, I will be praying for you tomorrow. *huge hugs* Please do stay "zen."
Thanks, Jess. :) My grief counselor has given me a few good ideas on how to try and keep that calm.
I am thinking so many good thoughts for you! I pray this transfer goes smoothly and results in a BFP!
Thank you SO much, Heather! I'm hoping that a little son or daughter is burrowing in at this time tomorrow evening! :)
Big hugs and lots of good thoughts will be coming your way, both tomorrow and in the days that follow.
You've got lots of lone and praters coming your way today. I've been thinking about you! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck!!!!!
Fishsticks & Fireflies - thank you!! I'm sending big hugs back to everyone today - thank you so much for your support!
Cheryl - you're just amazing! :) Thank you so much - sending those prayers back at you, along with so many thanks.
Sending many, many prayers your way for a successful transfer! I hope all goes well and look forward to your update :D
Thank you SO much, Lynn! That is so sweet - I'm trying to stay as cool as possible right now. :)
Post a Comment